Women’s Leadership Program
DEVELOP YOUR LEADERS WITH PRADCO’S WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP PROGRAM
WE DEVELOP LEADERS WHO STRIVE FOR EXCELLENCE
PRADCO’s Women In Leadership Program focuses on the key behaviors that are demonstrated by successful female leaders. We understand that women face unique challenges and demands as career professionals. Our program leverages data and individual assessment results to help women reach their potential.
This research-based Women In Leadership Program is ideal for those seeking to proactively manage their careers or advance to higher-level leadership positions. We help women gain insight into their leadership potential, network with other high-achieving women in business, and create strategies to deal with the behaviors and perceptions women face as they progress in their careers.
Throughout our Women In Leadership Program, we’ll conduct workshops with your female leaders, giving them a venue in which to discuss their own unique challenges and aspirations, and to build a personalized development plan.
These workshops cover essential factors in developing women leaders, including:
- Finding and Leveraging Your Unique Value
- Defining Personal Success
- Building Trusting Relationships
- Influencing with Authentic Leadership
- Integrating Work and Life
- Leading with Confidence
The goal is to further develop capabilities in female leaders through a process of learning and personal discovery, to make stronger contributions within their careers and the organizations they serve.
How this program Develops Organizations
- Highlights the desired business skills for your organization that can be immediately applied on the job
- Creates opportunities for women to build alliances with other women
- Prepares high-potentials and female leaders for larger roles in your organization
- Support organizational inclusion initiatives and build bench strength for the future
- Increases potential to boost organizational performance when women are represented in leadership roles
- Enhances the performance of participants
How this program Develops Participants
- Identify key behaviors demonstrated by successful leaders
- Highlights strengths and opportunities through PRADCO’s Quick View™ Leadership and Personal Styles assessments
- Encourages the creation of a personal action plan to improve performance
- Outlines and develops key business skills demonstrated by successful female leaders to make stronger contributions at work
- Provides opportunities to collaborate across industries and share successful business strategies
- Offers a self-directed learning environment to accommodate busy schedules
- Helps women improve their confidence and leadership presence