PREPARE YOUR LEADERS WITH PRADCO’S STRIVING FOR EXCELLENCE: MANAGER DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
PRADCO WILL HELP DEVELOP LEADERS WHO CAN CONTRIBUTE TO LONG-TERM SUCCESS
Manager development is crucial to the future of your organization, but it’s easy to put it on the backburner as you deal with daily priorities.
PRADCO’s Striving for Excellence: Manager Development Program can help put this critical employee development step back in focus. This program, built for first or mid-level managers, helps your organization invest for the long-term. Developing managers is critical to ensure that they are equipped to make the necessary contributions to the organization now and to further prepare them for higher-level leadership roles in the future.
This five-month program includes four half-day workshops that will focus on the primary areas of Managing Self, Managing Results, Managing People, and Managing Change.
Participants will have two individual coaching sessions and will complete assignments in between workshops to further their learning and help modify behaviors important to their roles. A manager call will also be conducted between the coach and the participant’s manager to ensure alignment of goals and provide additional reinforcement for the participant throughout the program.
How this program develops managers and improves their capabilities:
- It will identify strengths and opportunities through PRADCO’s Quick View Leadership Assessment and create a personal development plan
- Participants will develop confidence and learn strategies to manage the challenges of getting results through others
- The program will help identify potential blind spots so managers can be proactive about developing plans to avoid problems
- Managers will learn the core responsibilities of being a manager, and gain skills that would take years on the job to acquire
How this program helps your organization create a strong generation of leaders:
- Employees learn desired workplace behaviors and business skills that can be immediately applied back on the job, improving individual and team performance
- Retention is improved by investing in the personal development of managers, helping them prepare for the challenges they will face
- Managers will grow a professional network that further supports their development
DEVELOP YOUR TALENT WITH PRADCO’S STRIVING FOR EXCELLENCE: MANAGER DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
The long-term success of your organization depends on strong leadership. PRADCO’s Striving for Excellence: Manager Development Program creates a personalized action plan for a new leader that starts with PRADCO’s Quick View Leadership Assessment, which shows strengths and development opportunities based on 40 different behaviors. Participants will identify important behaviors and develop business skills to leverage in various situations they will encounter as leaders, resulting in improved individual and team performance.
PRADCO partners with you to select, develop, and retain people who fit your culture and contribute to your organizational goals. We focus on client needs to become an extension of your team, providing insight, objectivity, and accountability. If you are looking for help training your next generation of managers, talk with us today to get started.