VOLATILITY, UNCERTAINTY, COMPLEXITY, AMBIGUITY
DEVELOP LEADERS WITH RESILIENCE AND FLEXIBILITY
Today’s business environment is no longer a “constant state of change,” but rather a turbulent and chaotic atmosphere. We are in a VUCA world; volatile, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous.
In this workshop participants will learn the characteristics of organizations thriving in VUCA and hear examples of effective business cases. In addition, they will learn what leadership attributes are necessary to lead others in these complex and ambiguous situations.
- Build a culture with an unwavering commitment to change
- Increase organizational effectiveness with transparent communication
- Convert anxiety and resistance into productive energy
- Apply unique skills to lead projects and make decisions
- Promote an environment where taking risks is safe
- Develop leaders with resilience and flexibility
- Learn to interact in an honest and open manner with healthy debate/objections
Objectives of the Leading in a VUCA Environment workshop include:
- Explain VUCA and a have a good understanding of the term
- Review the characteristics of a VUCA resilient organization
- Talk about what leadership characteristics are necessary to navigate a VUCA environment
- Identify next steps for leading in a VUCA environment