UTILIZE ACTIONABLE TOOLS FOR GENERATING RESULTS AND HOLDING OTHERS ACCOUNTABLE
PEOPLE CAN LEARN TO HOLD THEMSELVES AND OTHERS ACCOUNTABLE
This workshop equips participants for both and focuses on methods for enforcing accountability and ensuring maximum talent utilization when leading others.
Goal clarity, timeframes, and pathways to goal achievement are examined. Effective processes to maintain accountability for goal attainment are identified. Elements of proper structure and follow-up that lead to strong group results are discussed. Participants leave with a practical understanding of accountability and actionable tools for driving results.
The objectives of holding others accountable can be broken down into two categories:
- Learn time management skills and increase personal productivity and effectiveness
- Define accountability and understand how it is observed
- Review an accountability model and identify leadership behaviors required to create a culture of accountability
HOLDING OTHERS ACCOUNTABLE
- Understand elements of structure and follow-up and discuss how they lead to stronger results
- Adopt methods for ensuring accountability and maximizing talent utilization when leading others
- Identify elements required to improve accountability and obtain results
Participants will self-assess their own level of accountability as well as how they demonstrate trust with their colleagues. They will plan steps for creating a culture of accountability within their team and/or organization.