UTILIZE ACTIONABLE TOOLS FOR GENERATING RESULTS AND HOLDING OTHERS ACCOUNTABLE
PEOPLE CAN LEARN TO HOLD THEMSELVES AND OTHERS ACCOUNTABLE
This workshop equips participants for both and focuses on methods for enforcing accountability and ensuring maximum talent utilization when leading others.
Goal clarity, timeframes, and pathways to goal achievement are examined. Effective processes to maintain accountability for goal attainment are identified. Elements of proper structure and follow-up that lead to strong group results are discussed. Participants leave with a practical understanding of accountability and actionable tools for driving results.
The objectives of holding others accountable can be broken down into two categories:
- Learn time management skills and increase personal productivity and effectiveness
- Discuss strategies for integrating work and life more effectively
- Create a plan for achieving work objectives that add the most value to the organization
HOLDING OTHERS ACCOUNTABLE
- Understand elements of structure and follow-up and discuss how they lead to stronger results
- Adopt methods for ensuring accountability and maximizing talent utilization when leading others
- Practice creating SMART goals, establishing timeframes, and generating pathways to goal achievement