UNDERSTANDING YOUR UNIQUE STYLE CAN HELP YOU ACCURATELY DEFINE YOUR PERSONAL LEADERSHIP BRAND
PERSONAL BRANDING IS WAY OF DIFFERENTIATING OURSELVES FROM OTHERS
Think of it as a leadership trademark; an authentic representation of who we are as leaders and as individuals. Our Personal Brand guides how we show up both internally and externally to our organization.
The PRADCO Personal Leadership Brand workshop allows participants to gather input about their unique style so they can begin to accurately define their brand, articulate their value, and find impactful ways to differentiate themselves across all aspects of their work and in every interaction.
The program allows for self-reflection, brand creation, brand testing, and role playing to define a unique leadership brand.
Objectives of the Personal Leadership Brand workshop include:
- Identify the importance of developing a personal brand to display stronger leadership presence
- Consider personal core values and define a personal brand statement
- Create a personal brand statement and learn strategies to effectively implement it
- Review elements impacting leadership presence and identify behaviors that can be modified to improve presence
- Discover ways to effectively utilize a leadership brand to have more impact as an individual and leader