Improve Teamwork With Personal Styles Training
Create Stronger Group Performance With an Understanding of Personal Styles
A significant key to unlocking better performance on your team is a focus on personal styles training that can contribute to overall workplace effectiveness.
Through understanding the different personal styles, participants who take part in PRADCO’s Personal Styles Training learn to communicate within their teams more effectively. People are evaluated on two continuums: assertiveness and openness. Once people understand the four social styles, team members can better understand how their communication styles and behaviors impact coworkers.
Learning the four personal styles is the first step to developing a strong team. Our Personal Styles Training begins with a review of where employees fall on the personal styles quadrant:
- Analytical Style — Happy working on their own tasks, those with the Analytical style are systematic and pay attention to detail, though they tend to be less assertive and don’t show a great interest in people-oriented roles.
- Amiable Style — Sociable and responsive, those with an Amiable style are steady and reliable workers, though they tend to avoid conflict.
- Driving Style — Highly assertive with a low emotional response to others, Drivers worry less about how others react, and are often pragmatic and candid. With a strong focus on results, they make things happen.
- Expressive Style — Assertive and responsive to others, Expressives are often very articulate and visionary, with the tendency to seem distracted or impatient.
During PRADCO’s Personal Styles Training, team members are surveyed for their personal style patterns, the four patterns are discussed, and participants gain an understanding of how different styles work together for overall workplace effectiveness. This will help participants identify how these styles affect workplace productivity and what happens to these styles under stress.
As a result of leveraging the Personal Styles Training Program, teams see:
- Improved identification of the four major personal styles people exhibit
- More effective recognition of and interaction with each style
- Modification of reactions to others and enhanced versatility with people
- The formation of stronger work relationships
Tap Into Your Talent With Personal Styles Training
Our Personal Styles Training starts with a survey that uncovers each person’s primary style pattern. With this data, participants are able to discuss how different styles working together contribute to overall workplace effectiveness, so they can collaborate better going forward.
PRADCO partners with you to select, develop, and retain people who fit your culture and contribute to your organizational goals. We focus on client needs to become an extension of your team, providing insight, objectivity, and accountability. If you’re looking to improve teamwork and performance through our Personal Styles Training, we’d love to discuss the programs with you. Talk with us today to get started.