Take the Pulse of Your Employees With an Employee Engagement Survey
Drive Better Outcomes With an Engaged Workforce
The most successful organizations understand and learn from their employees, and a key way to gather this information is through an employee engagement survey.
Engaged employees are more productive, deliver higher quality results, get along better with coworkers, cooperate more with supervisors, provide better customer service, and stay in their jobs longer. PRADCO offers an innovative, easy-to-understand tool to enhance the engagement of your workforce.
So if you’re looking to drive better business outcomes through stronger engagement and job satisfaction, rely on our employee engagement surveys to help you see where your team is most engaged and where you have opportunities for improvement. The surveys are easy to administer, and the consultants at PRADCO can help you identify and analyze actionable data in the surveys, offering custom recommendations on the next steps for your organization.
A Quality Employee Engagement Survey Process
Reading the pulse of your workforce is essential to having engaged and motivated employees that achieve today’s aggressive productivity and quality standards. Our Employee Engagement Survey includes many topics, such as pride in job, communication, and trust in executive leadership, to name a few.
Here are some highlights of the survey:
- A mixed format gathers structured ratings and open-ended responses.
- Online administration is simple and efficient.
- Marketing advice helps you get maximum employee participation.
- Multiple group breakdowns examine the organization from a variety of perspectives.
- Data tables are color-coded to illustrate important response patterns.
- Narrative interpretation of the data is included from survey experts.
- Recommendations are given for follow-up actions and improvement strategies.
- Presentations can be made to your leaders and workforce.
PRADCO partners with you to select, develop, and retain people who fit your culture and contribute to your organizational goals. We focus on client needs to become an extension of your team, providing insight, objectivity, and accountability. If you’re ready to drive engagement at your organization, we’d be happy to discuss our employee engagement survey with you. Talk with us today to get started.